Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you the beast of burden ridden by the hero in Quest for Glory II?

(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread) :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hey, that's the one I was thinking of! *high-fives Tawm* :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:40 am Hmm. Are you in a Quest for Glory game, then? (Specifically the second one) :lol:
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:51 am Are you the beast of burden ridden by the hero in Quest for Glory II?

(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread) :D
No

New clue:
Speaks
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a fantasy setting (such as Quest for Glory, Conquest of Longbow/Camelot)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in a real-world setting (Police Quest, Space Quest, EcoQuest etc.?)

(Hey, one of us must be right!) :lol:
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:00 am Are you in a fantasy setting (such as Quest for Glory, Conquest of Longbow/Camelot)?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 pm Are you in a real-world setting (Police Quest, Space Quest, EcoQuest etc.?)

(Hey, one of us must be right!) :lol:
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Quest for Glory?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:04 am Are you in Quest for Glory?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right -- are you in Conquests of the Longbow?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in the EcoQuest series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:27 pm All right -- are you in Conquests of the Longbow?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:13 pm Are you in the EcoQuest series?
No (doesn't EcoQuest fall under "not fantasy" anyway)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:16 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:13 pm Are you in the EcoQuest series?
No (doesn't EcoQuest fall under "not fantasy" anyway)
Some might be picky and say it does because a kid is talking to sea life. :D Just wanted to make sure.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Conquest of Camelot?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:34 pm Are you in Conquest of Camelot?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Gathering what we know...

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:19 pm Okay. Three clues:
Lost
Green
Tail


And we got the clue: Speaks

In a fantasy setting
Not in Quest for Glory
Not in Conquest of Longbow
Not in Conquest of Camelot


So going to ask - are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest of Camelot, etc)?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”