(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread)
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the beast of burden ridden by the hero in Quest for Glory II?
(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread)
(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hey, that's the one I was thinking of! *high-fives Tawm* 
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:40 am Hmm. Are you in a Quest for Glory game, then? (Specifically the second one)![]()
NoTawmis wrote: ↑Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:51 am Are you the beast of burden ridden by the hero in Quest for Glory II?
(Linking to my own screen shot from the "Not Kickstart" thread)![]()
New clue:
Speaks
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a fantasy setting (such as Quest for Glory, Conquest of Longbow/Camelot)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a real-world setting (Police Quest, Space Quest, EcoQuest etc.?)
(Hey, one of us must be right!)
(Hey, one of us must be right!)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 pm Are you in a real-world setting (Police Quest, Space Quest, EcoQuest etc.?)
(Hey, one of us must be right!)![]()
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Quest for Glory?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
All right -- are you in Conquests of the Longbow?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the EcoQuest series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
No (doesn't EcoQuest fall under "not fantasy" anyway)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Some might be picky and say it does because a kid is talking to sea life.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Conquest of Camelot?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Gathering what we know...
And we got the clue: Speaks
In a fantasy setting
Not in Quest for Glory
Not in Conquest of Longbow
Not in Conquest of Camelot
So going to ask - are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest of Camelot, etc)?
And we got the clue: Speaks
In a fantasy setting
Not in Quest for Glory
Not in Conquest of Longbow
Not in Conquest of Camelot
So going to ask - are you in a game that has "Quest" in the title (King's Quest, EcoQuest, ConQuest of Camelot, etc)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!