Happy GK Music
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 12:29 am
Whenever I'm unhappy, I listen to music.
And this morning, I listened to the following piece on the radio -- and when the third movement came in, I thought: "That sounds familiar." 
This piece is beyond beautiful -- it alternates between the playful soloist and the recurring theme played by the backing instrumentalists, then calms your spirits with a soft, singing melody over a gentle violin accompaniment and plucked bass notes, then returns to a fast, happy pace with a lively dance feel that brings the piece to a bright close.
The focus is on soft beauty, intimacy, and delicate balance. Enjoy.
See if you can guess where in the GK games the third movement happens!
This piece is beyond beautiful -- it alternates between the playful soloist and the recurring theme played by the backing instrumentalists, then calms your spirits with a soft, singing melody over a gentle violin accompaniment and plucked bass notes, then returns to a fast, happy pace with a lively dance feel that brings the piece to a bright close.
See if you can guess where in the GK games the third movement happens!