Happy GK Music

Voodoo got the best of you? Need a hint? Want to talk about Gabriel Knight? This is the place to do it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Happy GK Music

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Whenever I'm unhappy, I listen to music. :) And this morning, I listened to the following piece on the radio -- and when the third movement came in, I thought: "That sounds familiar." ;)

This piece is beyond beautiful -- it alternates between the playful soloist and the recurring theme played by the backing instrumentalists, then calms your spirits with a soft, singing melody over a gentle violin accompaniment and plucked bass notes, then returns to a fast, happy pace with a lively dance feel that brings the piece to a bright close. :) The focus is on soft beauty, intimacy, and delicate balance. Enjoy.



See if you can guess where in the GK games the third movement happens! :D
Post Reply

Return to “The Gabriel Knight Series”