The Real Astrochicken

In Space No One Can Hear You Clean, er, Scream. But if you post in this forum about Space Quest - someone's sure to hear you. I think. Try it, anyway!
Post Reply
User avatar
Collector
Grand Poobah
Posts: 12130
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Sierraland
Contact:

The Real Astrochicken

Post by Collector »

01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Image
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: The Real Astrochicken

Post by Tawmis »

I wonder if they were aware of this when they made it? Some kind of hidden reference...
User avatar
Collector
Grand Poobah
Posts: 12130
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Sierraland
Contact:

Re: The Real Astrochicken

Post by Collector »

I suspect
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Space Quest Series”