Slipping into your Leisure Suit? Need tips? Or just want to discuss Leisure Suit Larry (Ladies, try to keep the swooning to a minimum, please!) - this is the place to do it!
Leisure Suit Larry 1 (AGI) is now inserted in the Chest! Enjoy !
Only one thingy still missing: the death scenes videos. I'm still waiting for Larry's desperate act when he's still a virgin when the sun comes up, lol.
Nicely done ! In the mean while the game timer is at 5am, so I've been waiting for 7 hours and I'm hoping Larry will do his thing soon. No wonder most people haven't seen his suicide scene yet. By the way, did you know Lefty's closes at 3am?
Nicely done ! In the mean while the game timer is at 5am, so I've been waiting for 7 hours and I'm hoping Larry will do his thing soon. No wonder most people haven't seen his suicide scene yet. By the way, did you know Lefty's closes at 3am?
Wowsers! I love that game so much, it's so rich! Last time I played it I wondered about the huge crack in the wall in the hallway at Lefty's (with the drunk man). So I typed "look crack"...and got a fun surprise. Boy.