I have completed installers for the Roberta Williams Anthology. They feature all the same things that the other SHP installers have, such as the DOSBox wizards to ease setting DOSBox to your preferences and high rez icons for Vista. The uninstallers allow you to selectively uninstall individual games and give you the choice keep your save games.
I've encountered a few issues after installing the RWA using your new installer...
1. The Phantasmagoria Demo - DOSBox starts and immediately ends, the demo never starts up. I installed it in DOSBox manually and it asks for disk3 and starts up ok.
2. Time Zone - the apple emulator starts and asks me to insert disk 1B. The other Apple games are ok.
3. Although it's not listed on the box along with all the other games, The Dark Crystal is in the User's Manual, and there are files in the Apple folder on disk 1.
OK, I'll take a look at it when I can. I just copied and pasted the installer for the Apple games from the 2nd KQ collection and didn't look to see if there were any differences. I might need more input from you when I get to the Phant demo.
I have fixed disc 1 and uploaded it. The Dark Crystal has been added. There are problems with the version of AppleWin that shipped with the game. It won't run in XP/Vista without compatibility mode for 9x and once it is set to run in Compatibility mode it crashes when you try to load the next disk (as the Time Zone asks you to do after it has loaded). I have a later version of AppleWin, but it is too fussy about paths. The solution was to move the Apple games into a folder outside of the collection (Sierra\Apple).
I need to know why the Pant demo failed to be able to fix it, as it is working for me. What is the version number of the Phant demo in your Anthology? Could you let me know what is in the autoexec section of the dosbox.conf. Also, if you remove the "exit" command at the end of the conf file it will not close and you can see what errors it is giving you.
This one will be easy. I'll have it done tomorrow. The uninstaller is getting written, but it was not naming it right and was overwriting another one. I'll have the uninstallers straightened out, too.
It is not a bug, it is just the nature of the Apple games. The first disk boots the game and then asks for the next disk for play. You just have to load the disks as the games ask. Just click the top "disk drive" button.