Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Feeling like this game could be murder... literally? Well, come on in here for some extra detective work (and clues/hints/etc!) for the Laura Bow games (The Colonel's Bequest and The Dagger of Amon Ra).
Post Reply
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Post by Tawmis »

Thanks to this thread (I feel like BBP may know of this forum?)
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/viewt ... f=1&t=2143
Attachments
LeyendeckerMuseum.jpg
leyendeckermuseum2.jpg
room.jpg
suspects-3.jpg
weapons.jpg
User avatar
BBP
Village Elder
Posts: 5424
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Post by BBP »

Haha I only see this now, yes I'm a mod there. Anything to play Cluedo!

There've been so many really cool Cluedo games on the site and The Colonel's Bequest inspired a forum game there. Great when two things you love merge, huh?
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:06 am Haha I only see this now, yes I'm a mod there. Anything to play Cluedo!

There've been so many really cool Cluedo games on the site and The Colonel's Bequest inspired a forum game there. Great when two things you love merge, huh?
I knew you would know.

I'd so buy this if it ever got released.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I've only just seen this, and I'm confused. Where does the morning star occur? Is it in Wolf's office?

*cue violin music from "Psycho"* ;)
User avatar
BBP
Village Elder
Posts: 5424
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.

Post by BBP »

The morning star - it took me a while but it's the one the killer chases you with in Chapter 5.
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Post Reply

Return to “The Laura Bow Games”