I wish I averaged that good. At best I'll get somewhere in the 300 kbps range and usually I get less. That makes downloading large games (like
Batman: Arkham Asylum,
Empire Total War,
Residential Evil 5 and
Left 4 Dead 2) an overnight experience.
Maia and I got RE5 and L4D2 at a great discount. RE5 was $12.95 and L4D2 was $10.50 (both were one-day sales, so they've gone back up to full price). Obviously, we had to buy two copies so we could play co-op together so the lower price helped a lot. In fact, if the price hadn't been that low, we probably wouldn't bought either of those.
I'm seriously looking at the
Call of Duty Pack considering the price is $29.99 for five CoD titles, including
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, which I still see at $50 in stores. Even if I wanted to get CoD4:MW on Steam, the normal price is $29.99 which is what I'd pay for the entire pack right now.
Speaking of Steam prices... right now there's a
66% off deal on all Atari published games. What's weird about this is
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut is offered at 33% off, even thought it's widely stated that it's supposed to be 66% off instead.