Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an even numbered game?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Police Quest 1?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Just to be sure, are you in Police Quest 3?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Absolutely! Take it away. 
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found at the Old Nugget bar?