Page 1 of 1

The R is in the month...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 11:03 am
by BBP
September is upon us, now is the time to start recruiting for the Masquerade! (I've already got a couple of ideas up my sleeve...)

Re: The R is in the month...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 6:09 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Ooh, I'm up for it. :) (I also have a couple of ideas...)

Re: The R is in the month...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 7:40 pm
by Tawmis
Well, the Masq's future may not be so good - if ye have not seen Collector's post about SHP's future.

Re: The R is in the month...

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2026 5:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Sep 06, 2026 7:40 pm Well, the Masq's future may not be so good - if ye have not seen Collector's post about SHP's future.
And if not, here it is: viewtopic.php?p=106703#p106703 :(

It would be a great shame, which is why I'm offering to help financially.