Page 1 of 1

After Market General Midi Driver

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 1:04 am
by notbobsmith
I just noticed that these files were available (https://sierrahelp.com/Patches-Updates/ ... ivers.html), but the file itself is missing. Collector, you mentioned with the Willy Beamish files that you could restore them on request. Could you put this file back up? A few of the games I have are missing Midi drivers.

Re: After Market General Midi Driver

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 10:11 am
by Collector
They are on the Wiki. Always look on the Wiki, first.The old site is being phased out and the patches will not be re-added back to the old site, only the Wiki. Tawm or I can upload anything that has not been yet be reuploaded that is not reuploaded yet. I am trying to avoid upping any of the big files until I can workout a solution for more disk space.

Re: After Market General Midi Driver

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:36 am
by notbobsmith
Found it. Thanks.