*searches for the "thumbs up" icon, but remembers this isn't Facebook or MS Teams*
Thank you, Tawm.

I'll pick it up - and since we're both fans of classic adventure games, here's a recommendation in turn:
Beyond a Steel Sky by Revolution Software, the same people who created the classic Broken Sword adventure games. It is the sequel to the classic game "Beneath a Steel Sky", but you don't need to have played the original.
It's a very fun sci-fi game, even according to people like me who don't normally enjoy sci-fi. I think you will enjoy it! And it's on sale right now for even less than $5 (and will be for another 2 days and a bit).
***EDIT EDIT ... BREAKING NEWS***
Well, I picked it up ... IN SPITE OF GOG and gmail being a pain in the you-know-what.
I used my gmail address to create a GOG account, but I noticed in recent days a tendency for gmail (when I try to log in) to use TLA. That's not a surprise or usually a big deal, but usually the TLA means going to my phone and pressing a button.
Now, it means opening another browser window, going to gmail again, and logging in again.
WTF?? It's so confusing, it feels like a scam.

And I know - that's what I get for having a gmail account - but it shouldn't be THAT hard to log into gmail. (And I only logged into gmail because GOG also asked me to verify my identity with a 4-digit number that - guess what - was sent to gmail).
TLAs are becoming more of a hassle than they're worth, I swear.

Have you noticed this too?