Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Talk about anything you want here
Post Reply
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Tawmis »

The wife showed me this -

https://www.nps.gov/dena/learn/photosmu ... s-pups.htm

And there is a pup there that looks EXACTLY like Odin did.

I am making plans to go to Alaska and see if I can steal it. :D
Attachments
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by notbobsmith »

That is too cute! :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Tawmis »

Yeah I am addicted to watching it. :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I checked in, but nothing was happening. (Aw). :( But then I noticed the timestamp ... 02:43:58. So I guess the puppies were asleep.

That's the problem with being on the other side of the world. All I can see are stills. :| Very cute stills, for sure, but still stills.

Tawm, maybe you could write to them and ask (politely) if you can adopt the pup that looks like Odin? :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jun 09, 2025 6:46 am I checked in, but nothing was happening. (Aw). :( But then I noticed the timestamp ... 02:43:58. So I guess the puppies were asleep.

That's the problem with being on the other side of the world. All I can see are stills. :| Very cute stills, for sure, but still stills.

Tawm, maybe you could write to them and ask (politely) if you can adopt the pup that looks like Odin? :D
I wish. I am pretty sure he will be a sled dog like the others. The last time I went to Alaska they have a ton of sled dogs, that all stay busy.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Tawmis »

I am not saying I believe in resurrections... but if I did... I am pretty sure I am watching Odin grow up all over again....
Attachments
image (8).png
image (7).png
image (6).png
image (5).png
image (4).png
image (3).png
image (2).png
image (1).png
image.png
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14625
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Sled Pups Webcam - Alaska.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Wait a second. Let me hire one of MI6's best-known infiltrators to enter Denali, seduce the dogkeeper, dognap the puppy, get caught, be put in a life-or-death situation that he will escape at the last minute, dognap the puppy again, and then escape in a really improbable way (with the dogkeeper by his side, of course).

Ah, you're right - too improbable (and hiring Mr. Bond is too expensive anyway...) ;)
Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous Chatter”