Page 1 of 1

3-D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2024 9:59 am
by DonaldDuckCo
FINALLY! I found the game i played when i was younger. Published by Sierra. Its a fun game where you play in a minigolf course, trying to hit the holes and get to the goal


Re: 3-D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2024 4:48 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Score! :D Well done.

I'm just wondering where you found this. I'm not sure if Steam or GOG sell it?

I also looked it up on Wikipedia, which says (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_Ultra_ ... me_series)):
3-D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe was released by Dynamix in July 1998[2] and added nine new holes along with the eighteen original holes from the original. The game featured online game play, although the original had a patch to version 1.01 available that also allowed online play.[3]
So I'm confused, because:

a) Wiki doesn't mention Sierra (but Sierra DID publish 3-D Ultra Minigolf, without the "Deluxe", in 1997);

b) If this is a Sierra game, why is it in the "Non-Sierra Games & Help" forums? *shrug* :)

Re: 3-D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe

Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2024 10:55 am
by DonaldDuckCo
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 29, 2024 4:48 pm
b) If this is a Sierra game, why is it in the "Non-Sierra Games & Help" forums? *shrug* :)
I assume its because. Sierra published it, but didnt develop it. But its a great game nonetheless!

Re: 3-D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2024 10:50 am
by Collector
DonaldDuckCo wrote: ↑Mon Dec 30, 2024 10:55 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 29, 2024 4:48 pm
b) If this is a Sierra game, why is it in the "Non-Sierra Games & Help" forums? *shrug* :)
I assume its because. Sierra published it, but didn't develop it. But its a great game nonetheless!
But Dynamix, a Sierra company, did develop it. There is a 3-D Ultra forum here, under the Dynamix forum.

viewforum.php?f=99

I'll be moving this thread to it after you have had a chance to see this.