Page 1 of 1
Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:16 pm
by Tawmis
... and why?
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:53 am
by Collector
You don't have the best one shown, the black cover with the grid lines.
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 pm
by Tawmis
Collector wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:53 am
You don't have the best one shown, the black cover with the grid lines.
Oh? I was on MobyGames grabbing covers. I don't think they have it listed, unless I zipped past it.
Got a copy of the cover?
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:35 pm
by notbobsmith
Going by the ones here... I'm kind of one the fence. #4 is too... clean. Very minimalist. It doesn't quite capture the spirit of SQ. I'm not sure about #2. It does show you what the game is going to be like, but I don't know. It just doesn't work for me. Maybe it's a bit to obvious. #1 and #3 are functionally similar. I think I like these the best. The lettering and the space ship look like cheaply made models. Kind of what they were doing in MST3K. The composition of #3 is better with larger "Chapter 1 The Sarien Encounter". So I'm going with #3.
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:36 am
by Tawmis
#3 is also my favorite.
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:04 pm
by Collector
Re: Which Space Quest 1 cover is your favorite...
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:36 pm
by Tawmis
Oh that might have been on there. I can't see the grid lines until I click the image to full size.