I wanted to share something I made sometime in the early 2010s: a humorous mishmash of lines from Gabriel and Grandma Knight. I uploaded it to Facebook, as I wouldn't feel comfortable putting it on my YouTube channel, for example, since I want to keep that only for things I’ve made myself and fully own.
If anyone would like to preserve the file in case it ever gets a copyright strike or something, I think it should be possible to download the video. I needed to make it a video file because Facebook doesn’t allow for audio-only uploads. I don’t have any other place to put it online, so if it disappears from my Facebook videos one day, it will likely stay gone then, unless someone else would like to make it available somewhere else.
Here’s the link. I hope it may make for some lighthearted moments.
https://www.facebook.com/simosakari.aal ... 3TCRHHgsal