Krondor stuff

Before there was Game of Thrones, there was the Krondor series! Feeling betrayed? Defend the throne! Post your questions, comments and concerns here in regards to the Krondor series!
Post Reply
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Krondor stuff

Post by Tawmis »

I was cleaning off my external drive - and found where I clearly scrubbed these from somewhere, no idea where - figured I'd share'em.
Attachments
krondor.jpg
krondor-alt.jpg
krondor-alt2.jpg
krondor-alt2-back.jpg
krondor-alt2-cd.jpg
krondor-alt2-cdcase.jpg
krondor-alt2-cdcase-back.jpg
krondor-alt2-cdcase-inlay.pdf
(199.35 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
krondor-alt2-manual.pdf
(7.56 MiB) Downloaded 276 times
krondor-alt-back.jpg
krondor-alt-disk.jpg
krondor-alt-manual.pdf
(22.86 MiB) Downloaded 217 times
krondor-alt-refcard.pdf
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 242 times
krondor-alt-spine.jpg
krondor-alt-spine2.jpg
krondor-back.jpg
krondor-cd.jpg
krondor-cdcase.jpg
krondor-cdcase-back.jpg
krondor-cdcase-inlay.pdf
(476.2 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
krondor-hintbook.pdf
(111.56 MiB) Downloaded 274 times
krondor-manual.pdf
(22.94 MiB) Downloaded 230 times
krondor-refcard.pdf
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 252 times
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Krondor stuff

Post by Tawmis »

I was cleaning off my external drive - and found where I clearly scrubbed these from somewhere, no idea where - figured I'd share'em.
Attachments
returnkrondor-hintbook.pdf
(57.81 MiB) Downloaded 249 times
goatmeal
Sierra Veteran
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:06 am
Gender: Not Specified

Re: Krondor stuff

Post by goatmeal »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:04 am I was cleaning off my external drive - and found where I clearly scrubbed these from somewhere, no idea where - figured I'd share'em.
Thanks!
Post Reply

Return to “The Krondor Series”