Page 1 of 1

Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:17 pm
by Tawmis
And screenshot of what could have been.

Read the description for more.

Totally forgot I had set this to release on April 1st.



Re: Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:11 pm
by Tawmis
So I went around and posted this link again as LSLIV demo - and the youtube description has a long description of how this was a demo before mentioning it's April Fool's (as it was posted originally April Fool's last year) - but I know things like Facebook grab the first few lines of the description so I wanted the April Fools comment to be a few sentences into it, so it wasn't obvious.
March 31st it was at 375 views. Today it's at 528 views and showing as my most watched/clicked video in the last 7 days. lol
A few eagle eyed people caught it was a Police Quest II screen shot with Larry in it (I mentioned how I photoshopped the name of the building to be the name of an actual building local to me in San Diego).

Re: Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:51 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:11 pm A few eagle-eyed people caught it was a Police Quest II screen shot with Larry in it (I mentioned how I photoshopped the name of the building to be the name of an actual building local to me in San Diego).
The PQ2 part is fairly obvious. :) The blue car belongs to Keith, and the police car just below Larry makes it even more obvious. ;)

Re: Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:13 pm
by Tawmis
Man, that video is still dominating my channel. It's now from 528 views to 798 views in 4 days.

Re: Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Wow. You'd have thought the release date would've made it obvious that this is a joke, right? :)

Re: Leisure Suit Larry IV Music.

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:39 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 pm Wow. You'd have thought the release date would've made it obvious that this is a joke, right? :)
Yeah. I mean I don't mind. When I check the video stats - it's bringing me in subscribers from it. lol