Page 1 of 1

Space Quest ][ Playthrough!

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:39 pm
by Tawmis
I've begun my Space Quest ][ play through! Will post it here when it's all said and done.
SQ2.jpg

Re: Space Quest ][ Playthrough!

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:27 am
by Collector
You know that if you resample these screen captures to 1600x1200 without anti-aliasing you will get the correct 4:3 aspect ratio EGA/VGA was supposed to have without blurring or distorted pixels?

Re: Space Quest ][ Playthrough!

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:08 pm
by Tawmis
Yeah; but I was just making a quick promo screen shot for this thread. :)
Wasn't too concerned with screen ratio when I was mashing three screen grabs together. :)

EDIT: Actually the BLUR you see on "Vohaul's Revenge" is because it was saved as a JPG rather than a PNG.
JPGs tend to "bleed/blur" red colors for whatever reason.

Re: Space Quest ][ Playthrough!

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 am
by Tawmis
Non Commentary Version!




Re: Space Quest ][ Playthrough!

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:30 am
by Tawmis
Space Quest II commentary version!

The struggle for finding the alien is real....