Page 1 of 1
Laura Bow as a Clue Game.
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:58 am
by Tawmis
Thanks to this thread (I feel like BBP may know of this forum?)
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/viewt ... f=1&t=2143
Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:06 am
by BBP
Haha I only see this now, yes I'm a mod there. Anything to play Cluedo!
There've been so many really cool Cluedo games on the site and The Colonel's Bequest inspired a forum game there. Great when two things you love merge, huh?
Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:17 pm
by Tawmis
BBP wrote: ↑Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:06 am
Haha I only see this now, yes I'm a mod there. Anything to play Cluedo!
There've been so many really cool Cluedo games on the site and The Colonel's Bequest inspired a forum game there. Great when two things you love merge, huh?
I knew you would know.
I'd so buy this if it ever got released.
Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:27 pm
by Rath Darkblade
I've only just seen this, and I'm confused. Where does the morning star occur? Is it in Wolf's office?
*cue violin music from "Psycho"*

Re: Laura Bow as a Clue Game.
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:04 pm
by BBP
The morning star - it took me a while but it's the one the killer chases you with in Chapter 5.