Page 1 of 1
Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:04 pm
by Tawmis
Like the other screen capture guessing games; figured I'd see if there was an interest in any of the games that were not part of the "core Quest" games...
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:27 am
by Rath Darkblade
This looks like Conquest of the Longbow, but I'll be darned if I know where.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote:This looks like Conquest of the Longbow, but I'll be darned if I know where.
You'd think it was Longbow, but it's not.

Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:25 am
by adeyke
Camelot is EGA, while Longbow is VGA, so identifying the game in this series is easy.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:01 pm
by Tawmis
adeyke wrote:Camelot is EGA, while Longbow is VGA, so identifying the game in this series is easy.
Yes, but you also have to identify the scene.

Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:23 pm
by Tawmis
*Bump*
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:57 pm
by adeyke
Oh, that'd be Glastonbury Tor.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 am
by Tawmis
adeyke wrote:Oh, that'd be Glastonbury Tor.
Yas. The Quest for the next photo is yours, good Knight.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:48 am
by adeyke
Okay.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:32 pm
by Tawmis
There's several screens with something similar to that screenshot

Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 pm
by adeyke
You got it.
Re: Conquest - Screen Capture Guessing Game!
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:49 pm
by Tawmis
adeyke wrote:You got it.
I need to replay these games... (I need to clone myself so I can do all the things I wanna do)...