CoC missing points
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:25 am
I've played and finished CoC many times, and I am always glad to try new things. I always discover new things hidden by Marx for us. Although I haven't been a hunter of points, lately I tried to follow the points list in SHP in order to discover more secrets
I followed the list to the letter, I played in hard dificulty and I avoided being hit during battles. However when I finished the game, I found myself lacking about 5 skill points and have 1 wisdom point more than the top. I know that you are penaltied with skill points when you are hit during battles, but I tried to be as careful as possible.
So it seems that either the point list is mistaken, or the game has some bugs. Or some hits escaped me.
I've read somewhere that there are some actions that give you more skill points, not mentioned in the hintbook, and some guys managed to get full score. Perhaps a discrepancy between the hintbook writers and the game design that failed to be included in the finished product(s). Is anybody aware of this issue?
I followed the list to the letter, I played in hard dificulty and I avoided being hit during battles. However when I finished the game, I found myself lacking about 5 skill points and have 1 wisdom point more than the top. I know that you are penaltied with skill points when you are hit during battles, but I tried to be as careful as possible.
So it seems that either the point list is mistaken, or the game has some bugs. Or some hits escaped me.
I've read somewhere that there are some actions that give you more skill points, not mentioned in the hintbook, and some guys managed to get full score. Perhaps a discrepancy between the hintbook writers and the game design that failed to be included in the finished product(s). Is anybody aware of this issue?