Merry Christmas. How'd you celebrate with loved ones?
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:58 pm
We had dinner and opened gifts, but I was tried. I worked until closing on the day before and I had to go in early at 9 o'clock in the morning. The craziest thing is the two CDs I was supposed to get, Beyonce and Taylor Swift, home with my sister. Now I have to go buy them, ha ha.
That's okay, my mom or sister was supposed to get me the new CD by the B-52s and they forgot. I forgot some gifts too, but we were trying to stay within a budget this year.
We had a fun time, and today my oldest sister came over and we exchanged gifts. Now I know I have to let my true personality shine through instead of not discussing topics that rile up my Daddy's opinions, he's got a forceful personality.
My sister, a lover of terrible horror movies the ones that are truly awful, got me some truly bad movies and threw in some books in the Vampire the Masqurade series.
This is a good laugh, and don't anyone tell her, because she won't remember, but I hate modern vampire fiction and Vampire the Masquerade. We even discussed this over a month ago when I said I didn't like the book Twilight but she did. I also mentioned the game, the original Vampire the Masquerade, and how I might try it if it was any good. We even discussed how I find the thing about monster clans in vampire movies funny, so I'm suprised she grabbed the books, but I had a good laugh when I left the room. I think next year I'll just mention that I love the Sgt. Frog series, so she won't get confused again.
This is going down as a great Christmas to remember. I'll have to use this example of confusion in one of my new works of fiction soon with a past one, like the time I bought sis a model car instead of a book about the same kind of car
That's okay, my mom or sister was supposed to get me the new CD by the B-52s and they forgot. I forgot some gifts too, but we were trying to stay within a budget this year.
We had a fun time, and today my oldest sister came over and we exchanged gifts. Now I know I have to let my true personality shine through instead of not discussing topics that rile up my Daddy's opinions, he's got a forceful personality.
My sister, a lover of terrible horror movies the ones that are truly awful, got me some truly bad movies and threw in some books in the Vampire the Masqurade series.
This is going down as a great Christmas to remember. I'll have to use this example of confusion in one of my new works of fiction soon with a past one, like the time I bought sis a model car instead of a book about the same kind of car