Page 1 of 1

Stellar 7 runs to fast.

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm
by fablefire
I recently bought Stellar 7 (CD) from a Goodwill store. I brought it home, downloaded the SHP Stellar 7 installer, put in the CD and used the SHP installer to install Stellar 7. I played the game and when I gone to the gameplay, the game ran very fast making it hard to avoid enemy projectiles and defeat the air enemies. I looked up a video of gameplay of the game and I saw that the game was not supposed to run extremely fast. Could someone help me with slowing down the gameplay to where it is at normal speed? If you could, thanks.

Re: Stellar 7 runs to fast.

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 am
by Collector
Ctl+F11 will lower the cycles. Once you find the right speed, note the cycles, open the dosbox.conf in the installed folder and change the cycles= line.

Re: Stellar 7 runs to fast.

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 am
by fablefire
Thank you! You have been a very good help!

Re: Stellar 7 runs to fast.

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 pm
by Tawmis
Dang! One I finally knew the answer... and Collector beat me to it. :lol: