A couple Police Quest fan-fics 'o mine
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Collector suggested I post these here, and so I shall. These are a couple of PQ fan-fics I posted a ways back. I'm rather happy with them and the fact that they only take a minute to read. And now they're here to share with the rest of the SHP family.
Sonny's Best Day Ever! - Done in the style of a children's book, a segment of this was featured in VSB.
Dead Men Dream of Bullets for Dessert - a film noire style-parody where Sonny runs into some problems down at the precinct.
Sonny's Best Day Ever! - Done in the style of a children's book, a segment of this was featured in VSB.
Dead Men Dream of Bullets for Dessert - a film noire style-parody where Sonny runs into some problems down at the precinct.