Page 1 of 1
Conquests of Camelot review
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:13 pm
by AndreaDraco
http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,911
Here's my review of Conquests of Camelot!
I hope you like it and I'll be glad to hear your opinion!

Re: Conquests of Camelot review
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:00 pm
by Tawmis
Holy crap! You mentioned her work in
ElfQuest!
Review wrote:
... Well known for her previous work on a number of comics and TV series, from Conan the Adventurer and Elfquest to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marx did a huge amount of research to write the script of the game...
Have you read the issues? They're available online for free. It's really good stuff. I had the issues but only realized like two weeks ago - it was her that had co-written those issues with Wendy Pini (creator of ElfQuest)!
Anyway! Great write up! Loved the first paragraph! Way to capture the reader's attention!
Re: Conquests of Camelot review
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:33 pm
by AndreaDraco
Thanks Tawmis!
I'm a fan of Elfquest, since I first read it when I was about twelve. Unfortunately, here in Italy arrived only the first twelve numbers then - due to lack of success - the series was suppressed.
Re: Conquests of Camelot review
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:57 pm
by Tawmis
AndreaDraco83 wrote:Thanks Tawmis!
I'm a fan of Elfquest, since I first read it when I was about twelve. Unfortunately, here in Italy arrived only the first twelve numbers then - due to lack of success - the series was suppressed.
Want me to link you to the digital copies that WaRP offers for free?
Re: Conquests of Camelot review
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 pm
by AndreaDraco
Yes, surely! Thanks!