Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

And can you be found inside on this level?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um, sorry? Which level is that? (There is no link).
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:26 am Um, sorry? Which level is that? (There is no link).
No link. I just underlined it for emphasis.

Can you be found inside on the lower level (dock, etc.)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14630
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I ... OK ... *thinks* No, you're not in the level with the dock and the Dead Parrot Inn, etc.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:57 am I ... OK ... *thinks* No, you're not in the level with the dock and the Dead Parrot Inn, etc.
You previously said that you were found on this level:
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:31 am Can you be found in the lowest level of the city (the Inns, the Famous Adventurer's place, the Adventurer's Guild)?
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:34 amYes.
So which is correct?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”