Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No, I can't be found there.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Can you be found in the next level down? It's where the bank and magic shop (I think) are located. It's been a while and screenshots are pretty sparse.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Uh ... yes, I can be found there. :) You mean the market? This is where you find the bank, the magic shop, the apothecary (with Salim and Julanar), the food stall with Marrak the katta, the jewelery stall (with Sarra the katta), Salla (Marrak and Sarra's daughter, who plays the flute), and Wolfie the, er ... dog-man? ... from Inja, who sells pottery (and can help you build a balloon).

Oh yeah, and wandering guards and townsmen, who you can't talk to. :P
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:47 am Uh ... yes, I can be found there. :) You mean the market? This is where you find the bank, the magic shop, the apothecary (with Salim and Julanar), the food stall with Marrak the katta, the jewelery stall (with Sarra the katta), Salla (Marrak and Sarra's daughter, who plays the flute), and Wolfie the, er ... dog-man? ... from Inja, who sells pottery (and can help you build a balloon).

Oh yeah, and wandering guards and townsmen, who you can't talk to. :P
Yes, that's the place I was thinking of.

When I asked if it could be found inside, you said "yes and no", so:

Can you be found inside the apothecary?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Nope. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Can you be found inside the magic shop?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, no.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in the bank? (I think this is the last place that has an inside)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

I'm not sure what's left. You can be found inside on this level, correct?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes, but also in another level.

Hmm ... would you like a clue? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

I guess I need one. I don't think there are any other places that have an "inside" on this level.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Clue: I am not found inside in this level. I am found outside in this level.

(Sorry to split hairs). :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6652
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:33 am Clue: I am not found inside in this level. I am found outside in this level.

(Sorry to split hairs). :)
I did specifically ask if you were found inside on this level:
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:55 pm I'm not sure what's left. You can be found inside on this level, correct?
And you said yes:
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:04 am Yes, but also in another level.

Hmm ... would you like a clue? :)
Can you be found in the lowest level of the city (the Inns, the Famous Adventurer's place, the Adventurer's Guild)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”