Page 403 of 412

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 12:29 am
by notbobsmith
Yes, I am the menu!

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2026 6:12 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yay! :) I knew persistence would finally win the day.

OK, I have something in mind.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2026 12:21 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2026 9:21 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2026 12:46 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:49 am
by Rath Darkblade
No.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2026 12:20 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game that takes place on Earth?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2026 8:44 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry, no.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 12:03 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a Space Quest game?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 5:44 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes! :)

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2026 11:50 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in an evenly numbered game?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2026 6:05 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2026 11:31 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in SQ2?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2026 9:27 pm
by Rath Darkblade
No.

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2026 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in SQ4?