Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Yes, I am the menu!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Yay!
I knew persistence would finally win the day.
OK, I have something in mind.
OK, I have something in mind.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in a game that takes place on Earth?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Sorry, no.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in a Space Quest game?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in an evenly numbered game?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in SQ2?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you in SQ4?