Page 383 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:04 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in an even numbered game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:31 pm
by Rath Darkblade
No.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:39 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in Police Quest 1?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:04 am
by Rath Darkblade
No.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
Just to be sure, are you in Police Quest 3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:33 am
by Rath Darkblade
Absolutely! Take it away. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:33 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found at the Old Nugget bar?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:34 am
by Rath Darkblade
No, sorry.