Episode 63
Where the hell did all these creatures come from? Good question. I think I recognise orcs and goblins, yes?
Second scene (ends in 1:45-1:46) - what are those? I think I recognise a very high-level golem (the one with glowy eyes?), but what are the others - ice golem and nature golem?
Umm ... Pawl's voice (in the third scene, around 2:38-2:40) can't be heard. (After he says "I'd rather not die 83.33 times. I'd rather not die once." (Aaaaaaaaand then it cuts out.

What does he say?)
This is just before Peter says "Right. Hey, Pawl..." etc.
I think I also recognise a fire elemental, water elemental, air elemental, and earth elemental.

Peter was on 394 monsters. Is this a reference to the Legolas-Gimli rivalry during the siege of Helm's Deep and the Battle of Pelennor Fields?
"That STILL only counts as one!"
Scene 4 ... then you must die!
Hold on, something doesn't make sense here. Dracoliches don't breathe fire. And the fire enveloped Peter too, but Peter is unharmed?
Gee, what a place to leave it.

Hold on. The dragon said that Peter BROUGHT him the Sword of Destiny? Yes, it makes sense that he knew about it, but the dragon
needs the blade? Does the dragon
want to die?
By the way, I think I finally figured out why the font (for writing "Episode [number] and [title]", e.g. "Episode 63: The Fall Of A Hero") looks so familiar. Is it the same font that was used in the LOTR films?

The only thing missing here was Peter yelling "You killed my best friend! YOU BASTARD!" </SouthPark>

========================================
Episode 64
OK, so Peter is Grayson's half-brother. That explains a lot (like why Grayson puts up with Peter).
Peter lies about killing the dragon to spare Grayson's feelings. That <almost> makes up for all his earlier stupidity. Almost.
<ECHO> THIS KICKS ROCKS! </ECHO> Moment of Awesome.
You know, for a dracolich, the Dragon of Silver Lake sure is a wimp.
So ... is this it? The end?

But what about Pawl? And Ruth? Do they go back to help them (or resurrect them)?
