You deliver the punishment (game)

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um, what is a Fuzzy Navel? *confused*

... finding a chicken in your flat every day for ever. :twisted:

The Taxi Driver from LSL1, for running Larry over repeatedly, being drunk on the job, and your generally dangerous driving, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 am Um, what is a Fuzzy Navel? *confused*
Explains what it is.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry. I don't drink cocktails, so I thought notbob would know more than google. ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 am The Taxi Driver from LSL1, for running Larry over repeatedly, being drunk on the job, and your generally dangerous driving, I hereby sentence you to...
To report to Sonny Bonds to arrest you for your DUIs and reckless behavior.

Ken Williams, for unjustly firing Larry Laffer in Leisure Suit Larry III, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

... write a book about it. ;)

Tetelo, for forcing Malia Gedde to commit ritualistic murders against her own volition, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:48 am Sorry. I don't drink cocktails, so I thought notbob would know more than google. ;)
It's a very fruity drink that has a reputation for being only ordered by younger people who want to get drunk but can't handle a "real" drink. I figure any bartender who only serves these would find it demeaning.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

:lol: Good one. Like Johnson in LSL7, who has to serve Larry a lime rickey? ;)

Anyway ...

Tetelo, for forcing Malia Gedde (in GK1) to commit ritualistic murders against her own volition, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by notbobsmith »

...ETERNITY!... giving tours to New Orleans tourists.

Elmo Pug, for kidnapping The Two Guys From Andromeda, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

... be reincarnated as a pug (:P! i.e. a lazy and, with irresponsible owners, very fat dog), forever and ever, 'til the end of time. :P

Fawn (from LSL1), for cheating Larry Laffer out of everything he had because he didn't pay you back for the wine (even though he had no option to -- you Cheaty McCheatFace! :P), I hereby sentence you to ...
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:57 pm Fawn (from LSL1), for cheating Larry Laffer out of everything he had because he didn't pay you back for the wine (even though he had no option to -- you Cheaty McCheatFace! :P), I hereby sentence you to ...
Spending a day tied to a post during a time where horses were having gassy issues, tied by Freddy Pharkus!

Rosella, for breaking and entering into the mansion house in KQ4, I hereby sentence you...
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

(She did?! :shock: Naughty princess! *wags finger* :P Never played that far).

... sentence you to prison until you're too old to go adventuring! ;)

Wolfgang Ritter, for dying before you and Gabriel had to chance to get acquainted and split a bottle of Schnapps ( :( ), I hereby sentence you to ...
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am (She did?! :shock: Naughty princess! *wags finger* :P Never played that far).
:shock: :o
I love KQ4.

Image
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am Wolfgang Ritter, for dying before you and Gabriel had to chance to get acquainted and split a bottle of Schnapps ( :( ), I hereby sentence you to ...
I sentence you to meet a special friend...
Gabriel_Quest.png

:o :shock:

Kalalau, for improperly filing for divorce from Larry Laffer, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am (She did?! :shock: Naughty princess! *wags finger* :P Never played that far).
:shock: :o
I love KQ4.

Image
Uhm, I can't see the image? :? Also, I always got stuck at the whale uvula business. :(
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:41 pm Kalalau, for improperly filing for divorce from Larry Laffer, I hereby sentence you to...
... be married to him 'til you're both old and gray! ;)

Image

Gabriel Knight, for taking the cat moustache puzzle seriously, I hereby sentence you to...
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm Uhm, I can't see the image? :?
11-09-008.png
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm Also, I always got stuck at the whale uvula business. :(
unnamed.gif
unnamed.gif (6.15 KiB) Viewed 11802 times
That LSL image is hilarious!
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:12 pm Gabriel Knight, for taking the cat moustache puzzle seriously, I hereby sentence you to...
You must take care of a very angry cat in King's Quest III.
11-09-008.png
Eve, for evicting Larry out of your house without giving him 30 days notice, I hereby sentence you...
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: You deliver the punishment (game)

Post by notbobsmith »

...turning you home into an Airbnb that serves only college kids.

Larry Laffer, for being Larry Laffer, I hereby sentence you to...
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”