Page 12 of 12

Re: The Tawmis Coloring Book (formerly "Coloring Ka-Zar")

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:36 am
by goatmeal
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:45 pm For the hole - see the pincers?

Are you not familiar with Ant Lions:

Image

Do they not have them in Australia?
These are the type of Antlions they are used to in Australia... :lol:

Image

Re: The Tawmis Coloring Book (formerly "Coloring Ka-Zar")

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:43 pm
by Tawmis
goatmeal wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:36 am These are the type of Antlions they are used to in Australia... :lol:
Image
And knowing Australia, the size of dogs. :D

Re: The Tawmis Coloring Book (formerly "Coloring Ka-Zar")

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 2:55 pm
by goatmeal
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:43 pm
goatmeal wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:36 am These are the type of Antlions they are used to in Australia... :lol:
And knowing Australia, the size of dogs. :D
Hey, if Gordon Freeman could handle them, I know Rath could, too. ;)

Re: The Tawmis Coloring Book (formerly "Coloring Ka-Zar")

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2024 9:22 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Nope, not familiar with Ant Lions. Then again, I haven't gone out to The Bush much, so I've never had to encounter them. I'm much more familiar with spiders (shudder).
goatmeal wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 10:36 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Oct 31, 2024 6:45 pm For the hole - see the pincers?

Are you not familiar with Ant Lions:

Image

Do they not have them in Australia?
These are the type of Antlions they are used to in Australia... :lol:

Image
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 12:43 pm And knowing Australia, the size of dogs. :D
Hey, if Gordon Freeman could handle them, I know Rath could, too. ;)
*grabs his machine gun to defend against these pesky darn things* :P

Yeahhh ... thanks a lot. Yet another threat that I wasn't aware of. Gee, thanks. :P

:lol:

Re: The Tawmis Coloring Book (formerly "Coloring Ka-Zar")

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2024 2:08 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2024 9:22 pm Nope, not familiar with Ant Lions. Then again, I haven't gone out to The Bush much, so I've never had to encounter them. I'm much more familiar with spiders (shudder).
They may not be common or even exist in Australia to be fair.

EDIT: Well nevermind that...
https://www.antlionpit.com/australasian ... 0Australia.
Over 200 species of antlions (in 55+ genera) live in the Australasian Region, which includes Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania, Fiji, Hawai'i, Samoa, Solomon Islands, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea and eastern Indonesia. Most are found in Australia.