Page 2 of 2

Re: Say that...

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 9:19 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 7:43 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 5:52 pm Fair enough. *nod* I simply look for the recent threads (or the ones I'm following), open them in multiple tabs, and read and reply, one at a time.
But hey, whatever works for you. :)
And suddenly your disappearing thread posts makes more sense... :D
Because it "happened" to me - viewtopic.php?p=104399#p104399 - But pretty sure I closed the tab before I hit submit. :D
Um, yes ... because the link you point to starts with http://sierrahelp.com/ForumsZ , which doesn't exist anyore! :D

Re: Say that...

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 12:17 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Sep 20, 2025 9:19 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 7:43 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Sep 18, 2025 5:52 pm Fair enough. *nod* I simply look for the recent threads (or the ones I'm following), open them in multiple tabs, and read and reply, one at a time.
But hey, whatever works for you. :)
And suddenly your disappearing thread posts makes more sense... :D
Because it "happened" to me - viewtopic.php?p=104399#p104399 - But pretty sure I closed the tab before I hit submit. :D
Um, yes ... because the link you point to starts with http://sierrahelp.com/ForumsZ , which doesn't exist anyore! :D
Look at the date, that was before the move. :D

Re: Say that...

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 5:19 pm
by Rath Darkblade
So ... how long do we have here at these forums? Do we still need the Discord? Just wondering. :)

Re: Say that...

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2025 7:55 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Sep 24, 2025 5:19 pm So ... how long do we have here at these forums? Do we still need the Discord? Just wondering. :)
Probably depends on Collector's experience with the new host.

But I will keep the Discord open, since it's been there since like 2022 or 2023?

People here are free to use it and chat on there too.

But this is the main place people should be chatting. :)