Re: The One Thing That Stuck Out For Me About Gabriel Knight
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:37 pm
It's hard - impossible? - to believe I was also (much) dumber back then than I am now.MusicallyInspired wrote:I was dumber then, though.
Keeping Sierra On-Line Alive
https://www.forums.sierrahelp.com/
It's hard - impossible? - to believe I was also (much) dumber back then than I am now.MusicallyInspired wrote:I was dumber then, though.
Would you like a hint?MusicallyInspired wrote:I just kept wandering around seeing shadows but nothing ever happened. I guess I was supposed to do something to trigger an event but I didn't figure it out at the time.
No need to worry. We were all dumber back then than we are now. We age, we (naturally) experience things, and if we're smart - and sometimes very lucky - then we have the time to think things over.Tawmis wrote:It's hard - impossible? - to believe I was also (much) dumber back then than I am now.MusicallyInspired wrote:I was dumber then, though.