Sludge Claus!

In Space No One Can Hear You Clean, er, Scream. But if you post in this forum about Space Quest - someone's sure to hear you. I think. Try it, anyway!
Post Reply
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Sludge Claus!

Post by Tawmis »

click for larger image
click for larger image
User avatar
dotkel50
Village Elder
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Boston, MA, USA

Re: Sludge Claus!

Post by dotkel50 »

It's Christmas Eve, don't you have aything better to do? :lol:
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Sludge Claus!

Post by Tawmis »

dotkel50 wrote:It's Christmas Eve, don't you have aything better to do? :lol:
Not really! I just finished the last one (King's Quest) - I did one for all the major quest games! :lol: But NOW, I have to get dressed, get ready, and go to dinner...

I'd much rather be doing photo edits! :twisted:
User avatar
AndreaDraco
Village Elder
Posts: 3465
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 am
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Sludge Claus!

Post by AndreaDraco »

Merry Christmas guys! ;)
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Sludge Claus!

Post by Tawmis »

AndreaDraco wrote:Merry Christmas guys! ;)
Merry Time Displaced Christmas!
Post Reply

Return to “The Space Quest Series”