Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Yes, I am the menu!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yay! :) I knew persistence would finally win the day.

OK, I have something in mind.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game that takes place on Earth?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, no.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a Space Quest game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes! :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in an evenly numbered game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in SQ2?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in SQ4?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”