Search found 4 matches

by jakejakejake1234
Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:26 pm
Forum: The Phantasmagoria Games
Topic: Conversations with Curtis.
Replies: 8
Views: 11596

Re: Conversations with Curtis.

Hey everyone, just thought I’d let you all know that Pauls interview with Jane Jensen has just been uploaded to youtube. Definitely a must watch for fans of the Gabriel Knight series.
by jakejakejake1234
Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:16 am
Forum: The Phantasmagoria Games
Topic: Conversations with Curtis.
Replies: 8
Views: 11596

Phantasmagoria fans! Interviews with Phantasmagoria actors V. Joy Lee and Steven W Bailey on CWC!

Hey there everyone, just thought I’d let all you Phantasmagoria fans know that Paul over on Conversations with Curtis just posted his interviews with V. Joy Lee (Harriet and the rat woman in both Phantasmagoria games) and Steven W Bailey (Cyrus in Phantasmagoria 1). Definitely a must watch for fans ...
by jakejakejake1234
Tue May 03, 2022 1:35 pm
Forum: The Gabriel Knight Series
Topic: Gabriel Knight 1 soundtrack remix on vinyl record.
Replies: 0
Views: 8571

Gabriel Knight 1 soundtrack remix on vinyl record.

Hey there everyone, I just thought I'd let you guys know that space quest historian has been working on a remix of the Gabriel Knight 1 soundtrack and has just released it on youtube. Have a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGawkdarHps If you like what you hear consider backing his project to...
by jakejakejake1234
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:03 am
Forum: The Phantasmagoria Games
Topic: Conversations with Curtis.
Replies: 8
Views: 11596

Conversations with Curtis, a show hosted by the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2.

Hey there everyone, just thought I'd let you all know that Paul Morgan Stetler the lead actor of Phantasmagoria 2 has a show on youtube where he interviews people who worked at Sierra. This includes almost everyone that worked on Phantasmagoria 2 and the lead actors Phantasmagoria 1. Check it out. h...

Go to advanced search