Thanks for replying. I mean text instructions for Larry in the game to get him to do things. There is no text box.
In the meantime I'll check the Collector link you posted. Thanks!
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:34 am
- Forum: The Leisure Suit Larry Series
- Topic: Leisure Suit Larry - can't type instructions
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10381
- Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:02 am
- Forum: The Leisure Suit Larry Series
- Topic: Leisure Suit Larry - can't type instructions
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10381
Leisure Suit Larry - can't type instructions
Hi,
I have the Leisure Suit Larry collection cd rom (2006). Trying to play with windows 8 but can't type in any game instructions. Any advice?
I have the Leisure Suit Larry collection cd rom (2006). Trying to play with windows 8 but can't type in any game instructions. Any advice?