Search found 2 matches

by Jalen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:42 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Introduce Yourself!
Replies: 291
Views: 491312

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Thanks for the welcome! For what it's worth, I did get a reply on sierragamers.com from Ken Williams himself about the subject, and while he didn't remember much about the structure of the language behind the Hi-Res Advetures he did reveal one thing I thought was interesting—apparently he didn't cal...
by Jalen
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:58 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Introduce Yourself!
Replies: 291
Views: 491312

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I just registered a few days ago and am I guess getting around now to introducing myself. (Would have done so earlier, but I work as a teacher, and the grades for this grading period were due on Friday, so that's kept me busy.) I'm old enough to remember playing some the old Hi-Res Adventures as...

Go to advanced search