Search found 4 matches
- Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:50 am
- Forum: Lighthouse
- Topic: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17746
Re: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
Hmmm, okay if that is correct, it would be very easy to find it because I'm sure it would be on a game cd from 1996 or late 1995. They had Lighthouse on the cover of the Sierra InterAction magazine in summer 1996. 
- Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:57 am
- Forum: Lighthouse
- Topic: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17746
Re: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
I suppose it wasn't even included on another sierra game cd, maybe it was just a trailer from a random demo cd.
- Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 am
- Forum: Lighthouse
- Topic: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17746
Re: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
Wow, this is even another one! :lol: So they made different teasers. Where did you find it? The one I'm looking for shows several gameplay scenes, the train in the volcano and a mashup of the soundtrack. It looks more cinematic. I don't remember but I think this part from this teaser here could also...
- Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:11 am
- Forum: Lighthouse
- Topic: Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 17746
Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Teaser / Trailer)
Hello there I'm looking for the teaser / trailer of Lighthouse: The Dark Being . It included some footage of the game, the beach, the soundtrack and parts of the train in the volcano - it was just simply fantastic! I'm sure I saw this short movie included on another game cd (just like the Phantas 2 ...